​
In fact, in my opinion it leads to the very unfortunate side effect of IPMC
​> ​
feeling in need to justify why it exists by micromanaging podlings.

I've been through incubation as a mentor on Phoenix, Nifi, and now getting
up to speed on Trafodion, I have not seen micromanagement of podlings.
Could you point out an example? Curious what you mean.