On 4 August 2015 at 18:46, Dennis E. Hamilton <orc...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1 on how to start, with the maturity model as exemplar, is an outstanding
> idea.  Thanks.
>
> (I even have a poddling in mind for stress-testing it.)

It is clear to me, that incubator offer many advantages...but our current
overweight to control everything is seen (and are) a negative effect,
anything
that can reduce that is good.

I think the maturity model is good, but to used with care. If I think of
the same podling as Dennis, that would clearly be a test done too early.

rgds
jan i.