Hi Daniel,

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 2015-08-04 13:01, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>... IMO the Incubator PMC can very much own this checklist, and I
>> volunteer to contribute to creating it...

> If interested, I would very much like to work with you on perhaps turning
> this into a sort of 'online compliance check' where podlings could upload a
> tarball or some such, and the service would scan it for compliance, go
> through the checklist, and report back which elements are compliant and
> which are not...

Wow, that's more ambitious than what I envisioned but I know your are
able to do that  ;-)

Creating a release checklist in a structured text format sounds like a
good start anyway, so we can start with that and if you and others
want to turn it into an online analysis service that would be
fantastic.

-Bertrand