On Mon, Aug 3, 2015, at 07:06 PM, Arvind Prabhakar wrote:
> That said, I have personally been in positions where I have seen IPMC
> members ask - and even demand things at times - that I feel are
> unreasonable requests for the podling. The reason I do not challenge
> those is because I feel that their asks are rooted in good intentions, and
> that
> the IPMC in its current form encourages such involvement and authority.
> At the same time I also worry about the state of the podling and what this
> does to their way of thinking about Apache and the Incubator.

Can you give an example (possibly abstracted to protect the guilty)?

I'm very aware that I don't have as much experience as other folks
mentoring, and would be grateful if podlings (politely) pushed back if I
am in fact asking for / demanding anything that is not reasonable.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier