On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 09:41:44AM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
> I've moved my mail from laptop to laptop to new company computer over
> the years and it's dawned on me that I never (that is NEVER) need
> archives which are more than a week or so old.
> Agressive deletion is the only way.

I would have agreed a few years ago, but with the number of email
client changes, hard disk re-formats and operating system
re-installs I have made recently and the number of software
registrations and licence numbers I have lost in the process
(e.g. I am currently trying to track down my VmWare licence)
which cost money to re-licence, I now archive a lot of stuff...  :)

--
Natalie Ford .................................. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Atomic Interactive Limited .......... [EMAIL PROTECTED]