On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:41:54 -0600
Tom Brinkman disseminated the following:

> > I'm assuming this 'mprime' would output some diagnostic info on
> > what might be wrong?
>
>      If it errors, it just puts out a mesg that it stopped on
> hardware errors.   As with any stress test, it's then up to you
> to sort out if it's cooling, PSU, cpu/cache/ram, motherboard,
> etc.

Well, if it's the MOBO or CPU, then I'm not gonna bother trying to fix it, it's
not worth it. It's served it's time well enough.

However, if it's the memory only, I could eliminate that possibility with
memtest, no?

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046