On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 02:26:35AM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> As mentioned previously, the case has been aproved already in spring.......
>
> In theory this should have happened before Solaris 10 GA.

Unforutnately, the engineer responsible for this particular case
(2004/480) has left the company.  While Sun searches for available
resources, you could speed up the process by submitting the code via
request-sponsor, with the appropriate OpenSolaris Makefiles, correct
dependencies on OpenSolaris libs, and clean nightly bill of health.  Not
to mention starting the codereview process.  With the case already
approved, this would make the job of a Sun sponsor significantly easier.
We will continue to search for a motivated engineer with available
resources, but any extra help would make the process much faster.

- Eric

--
Eric Schrock, Solaris Kernel Development       http://blogs.sun.com/eschrock