I once or may be even more than once had a friendly chat with one of
my Israeli friends (I mean locals, not immigrants like myself)
regarding the low quality of customer service in Israel. It has been
pointed out to me, that in some cases the companies, stores and
otherwise service providers would attempt to shield themselves from
overly smart customers. At times it would mean at expense of regular
guys who genuinely have problems with faulty equipment or bad service.

This is in no way directed at Christian. Just an abstract point that
I'd like to make.

--
Boris