> That's different!

And it likely was.

The ferrite loop stick transmitting with a distant pickup coil uniformly
receiving regardless of distance was replicated.

Not the same as the setup seen more recently. Also maybe more was/has been
done but I was only interested in (and so only informed about) the uniform
detected field strength regardless of distance not the overunity nature of
it so I can't say what else it may have proven.

But in my opinion the is the key to the effect.