Two excellent points. So it could be:

Are you looking for support for Lucene? Have you seen unexpected behavior? Have
an idea for a new feature or improvement? Please ask for help on the Lucene
user mailing list or the IRC channel. If it is a new problem or idea, then you
can submit a Jira issue.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org