Greg, I understand and agree with the intent, but I also would like to keep
this as short as possible since the screen to create a new issue in JIRA is
already quite intimidating with all its text boxes, and the current version
is already taking two lines even though it's short. Maybe this is the sort
of thing that we could try to better emphasize in our project's README?