including our very own little 'attic' :)

Actually the big difference between the incubator and a mf subproject would be
the IP clearance. We really need to do this upfront before importing.
But actually I like this much more than having projects developed outside and
only later brought into our SVN - because this causes lots of paperwork (gas
grants and a IP clearance review is mandatory).

Thus a +1

LieGrue,
strub