Hi,

In my opinion as long this lib is html5 only it should not be part of

the tomahawk project

I agree, no relation with Tomahawk.

a different idea would be a small myfaces-incubator for new project-ideas
> (esp. for gsoc projects).

Makes more sense to me than Tomahawk.

I think (almost) everyone is in favor of moving the project to somewhere
else, I am also ok with it.
Important thing for the project is having the ability for releases and the
jars are deployed to maven repo.

Cheers,
Ali