On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, J. J. Horner wrote:

> If I'm way off base, please let me know.  I'm spending considerable
> brain power on this idea and if I'm wasting it, I need to know.  I
> don't have much spare brain power and I could use it to try to figure
> out my wife . . .

Ask yourself this question: Are you in need of a mod_perl job? If so, I'm
willing to bet that there are employers who would snap you up in a second.

As has been said a few times here, certification is pretty pointless
unless you need some distinguishing factor. With mod_perl, the
distinguishing factor is that you're available!

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **