---------------------------------
[27] Sheep trials continue
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, November 1, 2001 by redend:
Paramedic Andrew Finn told Hull Crown Court that attack victim Sarfraz Najeib was
conscious but unable to answer questions and he had to put him on a spinal board
because of the seriousness of his head injuries

He said: "He was lying on the left-hand side of the street, on the pavement. He was
conscious but was unable to respond to any questions. He had a head injury and I could
hear blood in his airway. He was moaning but not moving greatly."

Mr Najeib suffered a broken nose, fractured leg and a bite mark to his cheek in the
attack in January last year. The accused men also deny affray.

Mr Finn identified the taller of the two men as former Leeds United reserve team
striker Tony Hackworth.

---------------------------------
[26] £20 if Becks or Veron scores ...
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, November 1, 2001 by redend:
 ... or any other player does (incl. Scouse), from outside the box, in the Liverpool
match. Sounded a bit too good so we checked with (
http://www.sportingodds.co.uk/adserver/scripts/ict.dll?click?rnews0 ) Sporting Odds on
whether free kicks counted too and they said they did. So I signed up the Mrs on her
Switch card too (don't try this at home  .... go to an internet cafe - arf )so I am
depending on Seba to lash one in from 25 yds to save me from a slapping. By the way -
its only one 20 quid even if there are three scorchers but they are (or are not)
giving it away so stop complaining.

Also they said for new punters to qualify the £5 bet on the Scouse match can be a
single £5 or 5 X £1 bets or whatever combination .

And finally they are still offering 2 free £10 bets on top - the first on who gets
booked first at Anfield on Sunday and the second (after 20 quid bets) on the FA Cup to
be placed any time up to 20th December.

We want to hear from you when you win - send us an email to:
( mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you lose then don't bother - unless its funny - alright?