We are working on setting up a limesurvey for those who don't wish to use a
Google form. I'll post it as soon as I have time to create and distribute
it.

We also now have a new datapoint for our research. It will be interesting
to get a sense of how many within the community have principled objections
to proprietary software compared to members of the community who are
looking at useability, localization, and/or accessibility as well as open
sourcing in their choices of software.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 11:24 AM Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 4/28/23 15:57, Marc_marc wrote:
> > I am impressed (and disappointed) that those who do these surveys
> > have still not learned that part of the active opendata community
> > does not wish to ally a closeddata based enterprise (nominally:
> > no use of google forms for some of us).
>
> Agree. It's one thing for an OSMF working group to use a closed
> source/siloed product internally, but quite another to attempt to engage
> with the community via such a product.
>
> I am not surprised when a commercial company like Tom Tom does that
> without a second thought, but I would expect more from an OSMF working
> group.
>
> Please find a way for non-Google users to participate in this survey, or
> your results will be biased to the point of un-suitability because they
> will lack responses from people who'd rather not engage with Google,
> i.e. the whole "communication behaviours" of this group of people would
> not be represented.
>
> Bye
> Frederik
>
> --