Messages by Thread
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent meta type handling results into casting exceptions when using SQLite and Database join (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Kafka Consumer can fail to report metrics (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Setting a variable to a scope of 'valid in the JVM' does not work upstream a repeating pipeline in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: HTTP / HTTP Post / REST check() reports ERROR for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Strange layout in the AI provider (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add support for sequences in H2 #8526 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error reading parquet file (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: clear cache button on table inputs does not always or seldom works (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix results for remote engine, fixes #4826 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Avro Decode - get fields from JSON (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: The linter cannot address Hop's own verify checks individually (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] parquet output code hardening and cleanup, fixes #2338 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add missing font for correct CJK rendering, fixes #8528 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Step "Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" can't delete messages (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP Get action fails with time out error when using proxy (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] JSON Output: keep input fields on the last partial block, fixes #2958 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP client transform fails in case of proxy (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] The PIPELINE cannot be submitted to the Flink environment for running (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON Output NULL Colums after BugFix #2839 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #8531 : Two integration tests assert behaviour the product neve… (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output - Parquet Footer Size. (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: fix failing integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop 2.11.0 - When running a workflow using Hop remote workflow engine, with pipelines containing "Text File output" with add filenames to result. Files are not added as attachments if an email is sent via the workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: CJK text spacing is compressed in Hop Web canvas (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in H2 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in MariaDB (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8404 : Return sampled field metadata from Get Fields (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add support for sequences in DuckDb #8522 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in DuckDb (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Linter SQL / Shell false positives (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8417 : Use the unit test database replacement in Database Lookup (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: File Explorer shortcut (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8508 : Add a maximum consume duration to the Kafka Consumer (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Switch the JavaScript action dialog to the TM4E content editor #8515 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: After an import from PDI, the run configuration for workflow tasks are not set in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Align hop-import CLI options with the Hop GUI import dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Switch the JavaScript action dialog to the TM4E content editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #8511 : Add a Structured extract transform to read typed fields… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] clipboard hardening, fixes #8498 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add drag and drop efects in hop web (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add DnD effects to hop web, fixes #8499 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task]: remove `default` as the default parent project (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Structured extract transform to read typed fields out of text (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] action/transform description tooltip issues (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #3360 : add context about using Group By in distributed environ… (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task]: add context about using Group By in distributed environments (Beam) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Kafka consumer needs a maximum consumation duration (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: REST Client (2.19/Java 21) gets HTTP 500 gateway "Bad Request" from Omie API; identical request via curl succeeds; worked fine on 2.17/Java 17 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] updated replacement for HTTP client step to transform. fixes #8496 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Project database lineage export (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] Avoid clipboard checks for Paste availability in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: A VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix#8500 Align CSV Input Verify with filename-from-field and static filename modes (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Only flag a transform as Finished when all copies are done working (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: CSV Input Verify reports errors when the filename comes from a previous transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Avoid clipboard checks for Paste availability in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: hop-import: HTTP client transform type not converted from PDI casing (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: projectHome does not resolve OS environment variables (${VAR} substitution) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] add option to use menus, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Support for adding extra tabs to the pipeline/workflow graph may return the value null #8491 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Support for adding extra tabs to the pipeline/workflow graph may return the value `null` (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Switch the JavaScript transform dialog to the TM4E content editor #8488 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Switch the 'User defined Java class' transform dialog to the TM4E content editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Switch the JavaScript transform dialog to the TM4E content editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8440 : Do not stall parallel HDFS VFS writes under Kerberos (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add option to disable embedded terminal (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Clear filter in database perspective when switching projects, fixes #8453 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Linux Hop-run.sh process hangs (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8477 : Do not crash Hop Web project activation before perspectives exist (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Java Filter / Filter Rows routing data to incorrect branch when Simple Mapping Transform used (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Mail transform zip filename error (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execute a Process transform does not support error handling (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Updating an Oracle Date column with a Date read from Postgres fails (unless "Skip lookup" is checked) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix Hop Gui startup after Hop Web updates. fixes #8479 (hop)
via GitHub