It seems the big joy in all this is that we are all quite correct.

It isn't so much a conflict as it is "what comes next."  Sure, there are good
questions that haven't been answered yet, I look forward to those.

OSM isn't a battle.  It is a project.  We grow.

Does it matter what the survey might tell the team, does it matter what the
realpolitik or composition (its intentions might be...) of the team might be?
It has formed, Courtney is part of it.  We ARE having this conversation.  It's
gonna be long, I can tell, part of a dialog we've been having all along,
really.  Some topics are out in the open more.  Uphill climb, to be sure,
though lots of us are pedaling.  Oh, and like the song says, "we're an adult
now."

OSM has toys to share, toys to craft, toys yet to build and more.  We do keep
learning to share our toys:  it only makes us stronger.