Hi, all,

Just jumping back into this thread with a link to a diary post about the
Comms Survey and the Comms project in general.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/courtiney/diary/401468

As I mentioned before, we are presenting at SotM US on the 9th and will
post a follow-up to that sometime shortly after.

Over in the community forum, Arnalie Vicario mentioned two possible next
actions: 1) documenting survey best practices and 2) having BoF discussion
about this in Richmond; I like both ideas, particularly if the data can
guide us in the approach. There is a lot that can be done and maybe we
could work asynchronously and together at SotM EU, Asia and Africa.

https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/survey-about-osm-communication-behaviors/98460/15

--Courtney