Messages by Thread
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Standardize the bottom bar color with the rest of the interface (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: The driver is not reloading. (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Ability to specify files (such as JSON or CSV) to be exported to the Hop server. (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Dimension Lookup/Update fails for PostgreSQL numeric(38,0) technical key generated by sequence (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] harden incorrect hops and cleanup pipeline/workflow correctly, fixes … (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: add a git clean option (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Beam - WriteToLog never logs when running via Beam-Direct (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue apache#2340 [Bug]: Beam - WriteToLog never logs when running via Beam-Direct (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix regression and workarounds that were only in the validator, fixes… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Rows routed to an error handling hop are logged as ERROR, one line per row (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: fix/populate info fields for workflows and pipelines (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: changing GUI language changes also decimal separator (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix pipelines going to waiting state on critical fail, fixes #3861 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8113 : Document Hop Web Docker persistence and upgrades (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] added created and modified hop versions. fixes #8039 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Pipelines on Hop server sometimes hangs in state "Waiting", with a little information in log. (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8114 : Focus Launch in the run dialog so Enter and Space start the run (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Give each execution its own VFS namespace, fixes #8106 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8035 : Add Data set output transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Implement GuiWidgetGroupType.BOXES in GuiCompositeWidgets (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Rest connection not working in hop server, fixes #8115 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Rest Connection is not correctly found when executing on Hop Server (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Run Options dialog opens without focus on the Launch button, so Enter does not start the pipeline or workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Document the recommended upgrade procedure for Hop Web/Docker (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Hop Web: a small loading splash while Hop is waking up (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Sanitize project home path #8062 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: DatabaseJoin dialog NPE when the configured connection no longer exists (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Support mappings without requiring Mapping Output (optional output) (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Does not change the background color of the notes (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Collapsible Visual Groups in Pipelines (Fold/Unfold Without Changing Execution) (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Enhanced Variable Traceability and Centralized Variable View (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a text expansion button to the preview (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue apache#8087 Configure Hop Environment is not working on Windows (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Hidden Arguments for Shell Action (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8047 : Isolate Hop Web GUI state across RAP sessions (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8057 : Rasterize palette tree icons at the zoomed small-icon size (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: VFS connections do not work in hop server (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Show workflow and pipeline descriptions in Hop Server status pages and API responses (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Only truncate data related tableviews, fixes #8060 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8059 : Rebrand hop-env files as Hop install spec and fix Open/Save As (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix OpenLineage IT test (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] check and streamline parameter passing/override, fixes #8084 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8098 : Allow help files to be opened in a dialog window (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: REST Client - breaking change with proxy settings and REST Connection (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Allow help files to be opened in a new dialog window (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix#8096 pipeline variable resolver using server default metadata on remote export (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Apache Hop Server "Sport" mode does not export metadata correctly (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Database join transform throw NPE if connection doesn't exist (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] feat(action): support hidden arguments in Shell action to prevent credential leaks in execution logs (#4935) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [IT] fix invalid characters in surefire report output (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] do not emit empty row if all files are empty, fixes #8071 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add databricks driver download option, fixes #8058 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Variable Search Engine (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] cancel button does not react properly, fixes #8079 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix snowflake bulkloader, fixes #2298 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] "Informix Servername" field value not saved or used in Informix conne… (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Snowflake bulk loader doesn't format dates and timestamps correctly (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Configure Hop Environment is not working on WIndows (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix wait for sql result type, fixes #2483 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] Wait for SQL: Passing date row results to pipeline (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: "Informix Servername" field value not saved or used in Informix connections (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error reading object from XML file (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Pass parameter values to sub pipeline has no effect (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Improve RedShift Bulkloader and related CrateDB, fixes #3621 (hop)
via GitHub