Messages by Thread
-
-
[I] ADR 0006: TELLER_API — a reach-only case, with no shape disagreement behind it (7 files) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor(organization): put staff and holidays behind API contracts [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Align legacy idempotency key storage width [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2886) ReAge on end of month resulting in incorrect schedule
Adam Saghy (Jira)
-
[PR] Fix/683 i18n adapter migration [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] ADR 0005: build the card and form primitives as one set — they only pay off together [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] ADR 0006: give OFFICE_API the get/create/update its own doc comment promises (4 files) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] ADR 0003: finish the i18n adapter migration (53 of the 64 no-restricted-imports violations) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] test(e2e): cover the collection sheet filter against a real Fineract [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] ADR 0006: add STAFF_API, and fix the joining date it exposes (6 files) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Clear the no-restricted-globals baseline (15 violations, 4 spec files) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Clear the unicorn/no-array-sort baseline (14 violations, 5 files) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor(loans): put loan and loan-transaction behind API contracts [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Office Transactions: the route declares READ_OFFICETRANSACTION, but the screen cannot load without READ_OFFICE [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2846: Disable (unreliable) Gradle Configuration cache [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2421: Re-aged installment due dates follow the repayment frequency from the start date [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2684: Update non-major [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2684: Update all non-major dependencies [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] test(e2e): pin the transaction controls to the states the platform accepts [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(loan): display missing capitalized income fields [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2455: Fix applying holidays to loans stamps holiday dates correctly [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2727: Fix loan product visibility when office-specific-products-enabled is on [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2720: Scope entity-to-entity mapping results to user office hierarchy [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2719: 🔥 Return the journal entry creation timestamp in createdDate 🔥 [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(i18n): translate the last hardcoded list headings, and label two product lists as products [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] test(accounting): cover period closures against real Fineract [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] docs: point contributors at the Fineract dev list and Matrix rooms [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2885) Incorrect due date holiday reschedule
Adam Saghy (Jira)
-
[I] Three small UX defects found while browsing a live instance [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(rbac): withhold cross-domain links a reader cannot follow [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2743: Fix standing instruction not created at loan disbursem… [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2737: Return collateral name, unit price and percentage on l… [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Take the generated client out of the note screens (ratchet 469 → 462) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(i18n): translate the 68 template text nodes that had no translati… [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Platform capabilities with no screen: GLIM, GSIM, deferred income, loan term variations [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Collection Sheet renders the generated sheet as a raw JSON dump [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] chore(i18n): move 171 components onto the appTranslate adapter pipe [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(collection-sheet,data-table): repair the staff picker, the empty sheet and the search help icon [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2684: Fix two flaky integration tests [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(loans,savings): withhold transaction controls the platform will refuse [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] A failed list load looks identical to an empty list on 65 screens [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Offices screen asks for `includeAllOffices=true`, so a branch user is shown the whole institution's office tree [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Backend e2e specs assume a freshly seeded instance and fail when one is reused [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Screens offer controls whose only destination is Access Denied [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] test(e2e): stop two backend specs depending on a page they can no longer reach [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(rbac): withhold controls whose only destination is Access Denied [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(e2e): attribute change-detection errors to the URL they fired on [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] test(rbac): cover office scope, a permissionless account, and rbacEnabled false against real Fineract [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] bump @ngx-translate/http-loader from 17.0.0 to 18.0.0 With migrating existing code based on it [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] chore(i18n): upgrade ngx-translate to v18 and replace TranslateModule [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Generated models disagree with the payloads Fineract sends: dates typed `string` arrive as `[y, m, d]`, and some fields are undeclared [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] 68 template text nodes are English with no translation key, across 15 screens [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Put a boundary around the generated API client, and catch untranslated template text [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] i18n: 14 hardcoded English headings, and two product lists showing the account label [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Updated] (FINERACT-2883) Migrate the user, configuration, job and datatable integration tests to the Feign client
Krishna Mewara (Jira)
-
[PR] FINERACT-2883: migrate the teller, email, credit bureau and scheduler job result tests to feign [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2705: Resolve cash-based GL accounts in savings interest posting job [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2884: fix NPE in DataValidatorBuilder.validateForBooleanValue() for null values [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Updated] (FINERACT-2884) DataValidatorBuilder.validateForBooleanValue() throws NullPointerException when value is null and ignoreIfNull() is not set
Naman Rathi (Jira)
-
[jira] [Commented] (FINERACT-2884) DataValidatorBuilder.validateForBooleanValue() throws NullPointerException when value is null and ignoreIfNull() is not set
Naman Rathi (Jira)
-
[jira] [Resolved] (FINERACT-2858) Block new REST Assured code in all integration tests with a shrinking baseline
Krishna Mewara (Jira)
-
[jira] [Resolved] (FINERACT-2781) Document the Feign integration test conventions and guard them with Checkstyle
Krishna Mewara (Jira)
-
[jira] [Updated] (FINERACT-2781) Document the Feign integration test conventions and guard them with Checkstyle
Krishna Mewara (Jira)
-
[jira] [Resolved] (FINERACT-2859) Migrate the client, charges and accounting integration tests to the Feign client
Krishna Mewara (Jira)
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2884) DataValidatorBuilder.validateForBooleanValue() throws NullPointerException when value is null and ignoreIfNull() is not set
Naman Rathi (Jira)
-
[PR] FINERACT-2883: migrate organisation config tests to feign [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2883) Migrate the user, configuration, job and datatable integration tests to the Feign client
Krishna Mewara (Jira)
-
[PR] FINERACT-2746: migrate organisation config tests to feign [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Assigned] (FINERACT-2553) Modernize Integration Test Helpers to use Fineract-Client
Adam Saghy (Jira)
-
[jira] [Commented] (FINERACT-2553) Modernize Integration Test Helpers to use Fineract-Client
Chamkin Anton (Jira)
-
[PR] feat(loans): let officers pause and resume delinquency on a loan (#505) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2486: Fix RecurringDepositTest preclosure tests failing on the 1st of the month [fineract]
via GitHub